A perfect drink to cool down in any hot weather, or a perfect dessert! Our White Chocolate Milkshake is made using our Mortimer Chocolate White Drinking Chocolate.
Ingredients to make the White Chocolate Syrup:
- 100g Mortimer Chocolate White Drinking Chocolate
- 160ml Boiling water
- Put the drinking chocolate into a heat proof bowl
- Pour over the hot water and whisk until the syrup is smooth
- Leave until the syrup is cold
To make the milkshake:
- Vanilla ice cream
- White chocolate syrup (see above recipe)
- (Optional: Whipped cream, sprinkles, blackberries)
- In a blender, mix together a glass of milk with 2 scoops of the ice cream, and 2 tbsp of the syrup (add more for a stronger taste!)
- Pour the blended milkshake into a glass, add whipped cream to the top and sprinkle over some hundreds and thousands.
- Top it off with a frozen blackberry, raspberry or a cherry!