140g Plain flour
200g Caster sugar
240ml Almond milk
80ml Vegetable oil
- Into a mixing bowl add the flour, cacao powder, and the sugar and mix until well combined.
- Melt the chocolate powder over a medium heat and then add it to the dry ingredients.
- Add the oil and milk into the bowl and stir everything together.
- Put the mixture into a lined tin and put into the oven at 180oC for 25-30 minutes.
- Put a knife into the brownie to ensure that it is cooked through, the knife should come out clean.
- Place on a cooling rack to cool.